All of the methodologies associated with the rankings have been added. These can be seen year over year in a chart, in the published methodology article or in a detailed Powerpoint. You are also able to examine exact metric definitions in the Data Dictionary.
The Archive Section houses all of the historical Guidebooks and blank copies of the last few years Statictical Surveys. Each are available for download.
Using this View
- The x axis is the Edition Year.
- The y axis is the weight for each methodology factor.
- Select a year in the chart to view the corresponding factors in the table below.
- Methodology factor name.
- Expand each factor to view more details.
- Sub factor name.
- Weight of the sub factor within its parent factor.
The Archive Section houses all of the historical Guidebooks and blank copies of the last few years Statistical Surveys. Each are available for download by clicking the year icons listed.