This view displays the data in a visual dynamic spreadsheet. The selected schools will first be displayed alphabetically. To order the data according to best value, check the "Sort by Value" button.
If you wish to highlight a particular school(s) across all selected metrics, click the school in any of the metric columns. You can select up to five schools including the first school in your compare statement. You may also display these selected schools separately from the main graph by checking the "Show selected schools at the top" button. Three schools will automatically display. The additional schools can be included by selecting the "Show More Selected Schools" task bar.
Using this View
- Click on up to five Schools' names to track their performance as you sort the table. The selected school will be highlighted in a random color box.
- Click "Sort by Leaderboard" to see the the best performing school in the selected group. Best performing schools will move to the top of the table.
- Click "Show Selected Schools at the Top" to display the schools you have selected separate from the main graph.
- Click the "Show More Selected Schools" task-bar to display additionally selected schools; up to three schools will display by default.
- Click the "X" icon to remove a school from the separate top table.
- Click "Next" to display additional metrics.